Once you have received your SKINS products, if you want to return the product(s) because it is not the right size then please follow the instructions below.
Please be aware that if you return any SKINS product(s) ALL product(s) being returned must be unused with all SKINS tags, labels and packaging (if applicable) still attached and not damaged. Returns that are used and/or the packaging or labels damaged or removed, will not be accepted and we will send the relevant SKINS product(s) back to you.
This shipping and returns policy only applies to SKINS products purchased via our webshop at www.skinscompression.com. This returns policy does not apply to purchases of SKINS products from third party retailers or wholesalers. If you have purchased SKINS product(s) from a third party retailer or wholesaler and you wish to exchange the relevant product(s), please contact the party that you purchased the product(s) from.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your SKINS account or future orders being refused.
If this applies to your account, we will be in touch.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SKINS DOES NOT COVER THE COST OF RETURN SHIPPING, THIS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER
- Our service enables you to initiate returns online, from any device.
- Please initiate the return within 14 days of receipt. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please click here to initiate your return: ViewPort (software platform from our fulfilment partner). This online portal will assist you to start and follow a return.
- You will be asked to select a reason for the return, from a drop-down list in Viewport.
- Every order has a unique number and barcode. You can track the return online.
- Once a return has been cleared and accepted, we will then initiate a refund or exchange back to the original purchasing method.