HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SKINS
CARING FOR YOUR SKINS COMPRESSION GARMENTS
- Always follow the washing instructions that can be found on your SKINS label
- Wash your SKINS at a 30-degree celsius wash/handwash
- Hang to air dry and do not place near any heat sources
- To protect the fabric and stitching, when you put your SKINS on, gently pull up from the bottom, ensuring you bunch together to get tights over ankles
- Chlorinated water can have a deteriorating effect on your SKINS. They can be worn in seawater.