ONLINE ORDERS DURING LEVEL 2
Last updated: Wednesday 8th September 2021
Following the latest update from the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Health, as (parts of) New Zealand enters Alert Level 2, SKINS will be following all protocols as per the guidance from the New Zealand Government. Our priority remains the continued safety of our employees and our customers.
Our warehouse is based in Christchurch, so under Alert Level 2 we are open and we are able to ship orders. Please note there may be a delay in receiving your order. We appreciate your understanding.
Please contact us should you have any questions, and we will keep you updated with any changes within our business as they occur.
Stay safe and be kind.
From the team at SKINS NZ
If you have any queries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be charged for the shipping SKINS products to you that are purchased through this webshop.
- Once your order has been shipped, a shipping confirmation will be sent with track and trace link.
- Please note we cannot deliver to Waiheke Island.
- We cannot ship outside of New Zealand.
- Contact us if you haven’t received your order within 5 working days.
SUMMARY OF SHIPPING COSTS AND SERVICES
NZ Standard Freight – $7.00
(Approximately) 3 day delivery time