GET THEM SOMETHING THEY ACTUALLY WANT
Struggling to find the perfect gift for the athlete in your life? SKINS are the solution. Over 25 years of research and development sewn into every stitch means you’re not just getting them a pair of of tights. Instead, you’re giving them the gift of athletic excellence. Power or recovery? That’s up to you.
WHAT ARE SKINS?
SKINS are performance and recovery-enhancing garments worn by everyday and elite athletes worldwide. Don’t worry. No one’s being kicked out of any competitions. The enhancement comes from the graduated compression found in every garment. You know how they say you should wear compression socks on a long-haul flight to keep the blood pumping? That’s what SKINS do. They increase blood flow and keep athletes feeling great.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT SKINS
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Not every athlete or sport requires the same level of compression. That’s why we have different SERIES’ available.
PERFORMANCE VS RECOVERY SKINS
Power or recovery? What should you go for? Our recovery garments are perfect if sore legs after exercise are an issue. The compression panels are specifically placed to enhance the restoration of passive muscles. If it’s power you want, our performance garments are proven to improve performance and stamina by increasing blood flow and keeping athletes feeling supported.
The body adopts a venous blood system delivering oxygenated blood to the muscles and returning used blood to the heart. The veins returning used blood to the heart sit closer to the skin’s surface; this is why you sometimes see ‘blue’ or dark veins near the surface.
SKINS compression applies pressure to these ‘blue’ veins accelerating the blood flow back to the heart. SKINS pioneered engineered gradient compression following years of research. When you apply compression to specific body parts in a balanced and accurate way, it accelerates blood flow. This means you get more oxygen to your working muscles – boosting your performance.
Better blood flow also helps your body to get rid of lactic acid and other metabolic wastes – which helps you work at a higher rate for longer. Plus, improved oxygenation reduces the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness and accelerates muscle repair. SKINS engineered gradient compression plays a big part in helping you recover from exercise too.
SKINS are different because their unique combination of features works better than any single component. Plus, their benefits are backed by independent testing and research – something that no other compression and therapeutic sportswear manufacturer can boast. You can discover these journals here.
SKINS benefits include:
- Less lactic acid build-up, more muscle oxygenation – and better circulation
- More muscle power
- Wicking – to draw moisture away from the skin
- Temperature control, whether it’s hot or cold
- 50+ UV protection
The performance, recovery and lifestyle benefits of SKINS have all been independently researched and published in peer-review journals. The scientific community holds this type of product testing as the highest standard. In fact, SKINS leads the industry with peer review journal publications.
Research results show that SKINS vastly reduces the build-up of lactic acid immediately after periods of sustained exercise. This allows for a more rapid return to normal levels and minimises delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
Get your SKINS in time for Christmas.
The cut-off for last postal date is Friday 16th December.
Please see our delivery page for more.
We’ve extended our returns period!
SKINS purchased between Monday 5th December and Thursday 24th can be returned up until 31st Jan.
Please see our returns page for more.
Take the guesswork out of gift-giving. The SKINS™ e-Gift Card is the perfect solution to buying for the athlete in your life. Whether you’re unsure of their size, colour preference, or they’re just very particular, the SKINS™ e-Gift Card allows you to gift fresh legs and new PBs proving your own #ExcellenceUnderPressure.
Simply choose a design, add the amount of your choice, add your message, and we’ll send it to the lucky athlete on your selected day.
Please note that these are not physical gift cards; they are e-Gift Cards and will be sent via email to the email address you enter so, please make sure the email address is correct. The email sent to the recipient will include a code that they can use to redeem the amount on their SKINS™ purchase. Also, please note that the e-Gift Card can only be applied to purchases in the same country and currency they were bought from. So please make sure you’re purchasing from the correct territory for the recipient.
e-Gift Card T&Cs
- The purchaser’s responsibility is to provide SKINS Compression with the correct information for the recipient, i.e. email address, name, message, and delivery date. We can not take any responsibility for undelivered e-Gift Cards or typos due to incorrect information provided. If you believe you have provided us with incorrect information, please contact our customer service team before your eGift Card has been sent.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a refund.
- If your purchase exceeds the e-Gift Card value, the balance must be paid by debit or credit card.
- The e-Gift Card can only be applied to purchases in the same country and currency they were bought from
- If you return any products you have purchased using an e-Gift Card, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
- SKINS Compression reserves the right to cancel any e-Gift Card if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement e-Gift Card of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to an e-Gift Card.